Thank you for being here!
If you have been reading in this blog a little bit, then you know that I haven’t yet figured out what exactly my “big” contribution to this world could be. But isn’t life made up of all the little things we can do every day? You tell me!
So here are seven things that I aim to incorporate into my everyday life:
1. Hug someone (also yourself)
2. Pay it forward
3. Give money, time or just a smile to people that need it
4. Give someone applause
5. Read, write, reflect and be grateful
6. Exercise, sleep & foremost breathe
7. Show those you love that you do so
Sometimes the journey is the destiny. We cannot all be Mother Theresa. But we can all be vivid little stars that make each other shine brighter.